Here are some of the many benefits you can expect as an Inspire Christian Writers member:
- Low Annual Membership Fee–only $50!
- Free Workshops: Inspire hosts several workshops each year and charges non-members $15 each. These workshops help writers achieve their writing and publication goals.
- Discounts on Inspire-hosted seminars, and conferences. Inspire hosts larger events, bringing in well-known authors, agents and editors to speak. Our members will receive a significant discount for these events. (Usually 20%)
- Free access to our Lending Library. We have put together an extensive library of Writers Resources including books, magazines and CDs of numerous conferences. Members may check out these resources without cost.
- Marketing Support. Inspire’s Marketing Committee will work with members to help promote books, organize book signings and even provide some guidance on marketing articles for print and online publications.
- Access to our Inspire Advisory Board, which is made up of leaders in the Christian publishing industry. They advise us as a group and are available to members to share their expertise, advice and encouragement.
- Negotiated discounts to major Christian conferences.
- Inclusion on our website. Each member creates a member profile complete with writer’s bio, head-shot and links to his or her website, blog, Facebook page, twitter, LinkedIn. Also, books by each published writer will be featured in our blog, on the member’s page and in our website store. If you’ve published a book and it hasn’t been added to our store yet, let us know. We’ll add it.
- Publication in our Annual Anthology, including two free copies for each contributing Inspire member. Contributors may purchase additional copies at a rate below retail value.
- Access to all our critique groups and ongoing workshop groups, located throughout North America and online.
As a participant in an Inspire critique group, members receive:
- Constructive writing critiques
- Training in craft of writing
- Prayer Support
- Insights into the publishing industry
- Networking opportunities
- Training in social marketing