Welcome to Inspire’s new website and community! We’re so excited you’re joining us on this newest journey. Hey, wouldn’t you like to see who you’re traveling with? I know we would!
Below is a YouTube video and printed instructions on how the create a Gravatar—that little picture that shows up in our Member Directory and beside each comment you make, not only on our website, but on other blogs as well.
Here are the written instructions:
- Go to http://site.gravatar.com and click on the “Create Your Own Gravatar” button
- Enter the email you use when signing into the Inspire Writers website
- Enter an account username and password, then click on the “Sign up” button
- Once you receive the confirmation email from WordPress.com and Gravatar click on the “Activate Account” button to take you to the Gravatar website
- Click the “Sign in to Gravatar” button
- Whoops, looks like you don’t have any images yet! Click the “Add one by clicking here!” link
- Choose where you want to upload the image from and browse to the photo you want to use. Please use a photo of yourself, it’s the best way for us to build community!
- Select the image you want to upload and click the “Next” button
- Adjust the crop area, then click the “Crop and Finish” button
- Rate your photo, hopefully it’s a G (a new page will open with your account info and image you uploaded)
- Vwah-lah! When you go to the Inspire site your gravatar will show up in your profile and next to any comments you made on the blog posts.
- Thank you for participating!