The 2014 Write to Inspire Conference is just days away and I’m excited about the five wonderful speakers who will teach at this year’s event. You’ve met Bill Myers, Manuel Luz and Lyn Lasneski through their interviews. Today, I’m introducing you to Steve Scott. Steve is an author, speaker and mixed media artist. He was instrumental in the founding of Inspire Christian Writers. I hope to share that story with you at the conference. For today, I’ll let you get to know him through the interview below. Here are some of the questions I asked. Watch the video to hear what he had to say in response:
- What is C.A.N.A. (Christian Artists Networking Association) and how did you get involved in it?
- In your topic for the conference you include the term Post-Secularism. Can you please define this term? What does it mean for today’s writers?
- You plan to encourage writers to unplug and connect. What should we unplug from and connect to?
- You’re using the Gospel of John in your teaching. Can you give us a little taste of what we’ll be learning?
- What impact will your teaching have on the writers who attend the conference? What will be their take-away?