We are thrilled to announce that we are now able to offer payment plans for anyone wanting to attend the Inspire Christian Writers Conference at Mount Hermon in March 2022.
If you would like to reserve your accommodation but are unable to make a full one-off payment, please email [email protected] with “Payment Plan” in the email’s Subject line and state the type of room you would like to reserve in the body of the email (deluxe, standard, economy; single, double, triple).
(Note: To check availability, please visit the Conference Registration Page and click the [Register] button.)
How Will the Payment Plan Work?
The payment plan will work as follows:
- The total accommodation cost will be the basic cost plus a $60 payment plan fee to cover additional admin and processing costs.
- All payments will be the same amount: 1/3 of the total price for the accommodation type + $20 fee.
- The initial payment can be made at any time.
- All final payments will be due on January 15th.
- The second payment will be due on the 15th of the month halfway between the initial payment date and January 15th. (For example, if you pay 1/3 on September 16th, the next payment will be due November 15th.)
Note, anyone joining the payment plan on or after December 1 will only be eligible to make two payments, with 2/3 due for the initial payment.
How Will I Make My Payments?
We will invoice you directly for each of the payments, including the initial payment. The second and third invoices will be sent out one week before due. The invoices will contain a link or button to enable you to pay online.
What If I Miss a Payment or Pay Late?
Missing a scheduled payment will forfeit the reservation, so your space will be made available to the public again. Late payments will reinstate the reservation but you will be charged an additional $20 late payment fee to cover admin costs and time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pay monthly instead?
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer a monthly payment plan.
Can I pay off the entire balance early?
Yes. If you would like to pay off your balance early, just email [email protected] to let us know and we will send an invoice for the outstanding amount. This will not reduce the total payment plan fee of $60.
Can I also make a donation to the scholarship fund?
Yes. If you would like to make a donation to the scholarship fund, just let us know how much and we will split the total amount across your payments.