Date(s) - 03/08/2020
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Are you new to writing and about to attend your first Christian Writers Conference? Or have you gone to one before, but want to arrive at the next one fully prepared and confident? This afternoon workshop is for you!
A panel of seasoned writers will walk you through everything you need to know to feel confident and prepared. We’ll talk about the lingo (One Sheets? Platform?), how to prepare a proposal, and how to choose the right conference … along with many other topics. There will even be time for all your burning Conference questions!
You’ll leave with:
- A checklist of pre-conference tasks
- A solid grasp on how to get the most out of any conference experience
- A working knowledge of industry terms and concepts
- An understanding of what NOT to do at a conference
- Practical guides on proposals and One Sheets
- A list of West Coast Christian Conferences
- Tips on how to process a conference full of information
- Courage from fellow introverts (and cheerleading from fellow extroverts!)
- New friends who might just be going to the same conferences as you
- And answers to your pressing conference questions
Available to Inspire members as well as the General Public.
Note: Due to the limited capacity of the venue, registration will be required. The event is $20 for members and $35 for non-members. If you are an Inspire Member, you will need to be logged in to purchase a member ticket.
The venue is limited to a maximum occupancy of 60 people, so register early to grab your spot!