Date(s) - 12/07/2019
9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Wendi is a Jesus follower, a former child actress, and a brain surgery survivor. The four seasons she spent on Little House on the Prairie playing Baby Grace Ingalls are among God’s greatest blessings. Sharing her story of God’s goodness through life’s most difficult circumstances brings Wendi the most joy.
Wendi lives on the Central Coast of California with her husband, Josh, and her children, Tobey and Raegan. When Wendi isn’t visiting Little House sites, writing, or speaking, you can find her paddleboarding at the beach or walking their Bernedoodle–Mo.
- 9:30-10:00 AM – Check-in, coffee, register attendees
- 10:00 AM – Quick welcome and prayer with Inspire’s chaplain, Deb Gruelle
- 10:05 AM – Formal welcome by Inspire president, Robynne Miller, housekeeping, questions, and introducing Wendi
- 10:20 AM – Keynote with Wendi Lou Lee
- 11:00 AM – Break
- 11:15 AM – Q&A with Wendi, hosted by Robynne
- 12:00 PM – Wendi book signing, membership table open, break
Note: For legal reasons, Wendi will NOT be selling copies of her book on the day.
If you would like her to sign a copy of A Prairie Devotional, please purchase it beforehand and bring it to the event.
Unfortunately, we are also unable to sell copies of Inspire Grace at this event.
- 12:30 PM – soup & salad lunch
- 01:00 PM – anthology launch party, signing of anthology by contributors, cleanup
- 02:00 PM – closing
Note: Due to the limited capacity of the venue, registration will be required for those attending the morning workshop and those attending just the anthology launch party (and soup/salad lunch). The event is free for members, the morning workshop is $15 for non-members but the anthology launch party and lunch are free for both members & non-members.
The venue is limited to a maximum occupancy of 60 people, so register early to grab your spot!