What information Inspire collects
Inspire collects the following information:
- Inspire collects information from individuals who become members of Inspire, including name, address, telephone number, email address and other voluntary information at the member’s choosing.
- Inspire collects relevant information on non-member attendees of Inspire events, workshops, etc., for which pre-registration is required.
- Inspire collects information provided in writing via email or online forms from prospective members.
How Inspire Uses the Information Collected
Inspire may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve products and services.
- To follow up, either by email, phone or mail, with people who have requested information.
- To periodically send informational emails or email newsletters and updates.
- To access certain special features or areas of this website.
Inspire will only disclose information externally as expressly permitted by our users/members unless legally required to do so.
Inspire will not sell or lease personal information to third parties so they can market to individuals.
How to contact Inspire
Email: [email protected]
A cookie is a small text file downloaded to an individual’s computer (or other device) when accessing webpages that use them. Cookies and other online tracking technologies (collectively referred to in this policy as “cookies”) allow a website to store and retrieve information about visitors’ online activity. Inspire uses the following types of cookies:
1. Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember if you are logged into the website. Functionality cookies do not collect any personal information. Enabling functionality cookies may be necessary to access member-only content.
2. Analytics Cookies
Analytics cookies, placed by Google Analytics, analyze how individuals browse a website and enable Inspire to measure the number of visitors to its websites, as well as to measure and analyze how individuals interact with the site. We use this information to improve the website and gain information on how our visitors interact with the site, as well as providing some demographic information on our visitors. This information is all aggregated and no personally identifying information is collected via these cookies.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Our website does not respond to “do not track” signals from users’ web browsers.
How to Manage Cookies
As explained above, cookies help members to get the most out of the website. Disabling cookies will affect this functionality. If you do disable cookies, performance and functionality will be affected. If you wish to delete, disable, or re-enable cookies, you may do so through your browser. Please look for a ‘help’ function in the browser or contact the browser provider for more information.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) 2018
Inspire, as a non-profit organization is not covered by, and is not legally required to comply with, the CCPA.
Accessing and Deleting Your Personal Information
If you wish to know what information Inspire has in your personal records, or you wish to have your information deleted, please contact [email protected] Note: There is a certain minimum amount of information required for active members, so deleting that information may, in effect, cancel your membership.